Black As... Trivia
Time & Location
About the Event
Looking for a way to up your cultural cred this Black History Month? We got you!
Allies, you have actively been working on your Anti-Racism for a year. You have read Kendi and now Allyship is strong in you. But you have only proven yourself amongst your book group, in chance encounters at Greenstar, and on social media. Don't worry, now is your time we have the event for you. Black As...Trivia, the trivia game about America, with some melanin in every question. Funny and entertaining Black As...Trivia is gonna be better than the D&I educational experience you were given by your employer last year.
Black folks finally, a trivia night for us. All our questions are culturally infused with the Black American Experience, so you know it's going to be good, better than a paid day off. Cooked up by Ithaca's Cutest Couple, Elbonee "SingTrece'' and Kenneth McLaurin, each question is a fun celebration of Black Culture. Covering movies, music, pop culture, history, and everything in between Black As...Trivia has got it covered. With $50 dollars up for grabs and all the questions melanated, make this a Black History Month to remember and win some cash.
How to trivia:
- Don't worry, it's not a Zoom call or group chat. Yay!
- You can play anonymously.😏
- Use a fun, creative, nickname, we just need the correct email to send the winners their prizes.😁
- Play on your phone, tablet, computer, or even your smart T.V.
- No need to download software just go to the webpage to play.
- Play with all of your book club friends and you all can see who is the most anti-racist
- Play alone to prove to yourself you are Anti-Racist
- Play alone to prove to yourself you are not Racist
- Play to win the $50 in gift cards
- Play because it's going to be a fun 60 minutes
Get your ticket now, start studying, and see you there.